1. The guy you are just dating will tell you that he not the commitment type. He will just be spending time with you, doing things, make out and will never admit he can be be into any commitment. While the one you will marry is the guy who becomes the right guy soon after you meet. This is when everything in your life changes and he makes you realize you can’t live without him.
2. The guy you are dating never talks about your future together. He is not ambitious and doesn’t feel excited about your future life either. While the guy you will marry always talk about future, plans things together and there is nothing he will think to exclude you.
3. He’ll test you and see what buttons he can push. He wants to see how much you’re willing to give even when he doesn’t reciprocate things. While with the guy you will marry, everything you give you get back and for the first time it doesn’t feel like you’re trying too hard too hard to make a relationship work.
4. The guy you date will never bother to hear about your dreams and plans. He just cares about the present moment and want to get maximum. He is not interested in your life and doesn’t care about being a part of your life. On the other hand the guy you will marry supports and encourages you for better future and achieving your targets. He takes your life as his life.
5. The guy you are dating just wants sex with you. He is not that patient and always thinks to use you for his pleasure. He will use everything to trap you. While the guy you will marry wants everything with you consent. He wants to marry you because getting serious.
6. The guy you are dating has sexual goals focused on his pleasure. He doesn’t care how you feel or what it means to you as he is finding pleasure in you. The guy you will marry will try to find new sexual goals that focus on your pleasure and it has little to do with his pleasure.
7. The guy you date meets you at a place of common of drinking, partying and sleeping together.The guy you marry you don’t meet at a bar or really drunk and he’s not some one night stand, you meet him doing something that interests both of you. Something that connects you both. From there you build the future of your relationship based on that.
8. The guy you date lets you pay and has many excuses to not pay at the restaurant. While the guy you will marry never lets you pay bills and always comes forward before the servers ask for bill.
9. The guy you date won’t talk about feelings.You talk about sports and where you are going out. But he doesn’t talk about how he feels about you. He might like you. He might like being with you sometimes. But he doesn’t like you enough to make you feel secure with how he feels. The guy you marry isn’t afraid to say I love you first. The guy you marry wants you to know he’s completely in love with you. He’ll say it without even thinking twice about it because he feels lucky to even have you. You look him in the eyes and you see the next fifty years in front of you.